Single Core Marine Cable
HUATAI Marine FLEX are high temperature wiring cable. which is designed for marine, automotive and harsh environments, the core copper strands are tinned (bare OFC available), which makes our cable more resist to corrosion.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -30°C to 105°C with excursions up to 120°C.
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume.
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid.
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.
- Cables are printed with the specification on the insulation.