is used as a high-current connection cable for electric welding equipment and welding tools. It is suitable for flexible use in harsh conditions such as automobiles and shipbuilding and in conveyors, automatic welding machines, robots, etc. This type of cable is very strong and flexible, suitable for dry and humid environments and can also be used for outdoor installation.
1. YH cables work under low voltage (high voltage is 200V) and high current conditions and require certain resistance.
2. The long-term allowable working temperature of the welding handle cable should not exceed 65°C.
3. The motor leads and wiring cables are frequently moved, twisted and cast, requiring softness and good bending performance.
4. It is easy to be scratched and rubbed by sharp steel components during the release, so the cable insulation is required to have good mechanical properties such as tear resistance and abrasion resistance.
5. The use environment is complicated, such as sunlight, water boiling, contact with muddy water, engine oil, acid and alkali liquids, etc., which require a certain degree of weather resistance, oil resistance, and solvent resistance.